Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday musings

So this is it. My first blog. I may ramble, but thats just who I am. Last night, I was looking at my son's youthgroup's webpage or site. Not sure what the correct jargon is! Anyway I saw that he had been blogging on it. This morning, I received an email that was actually an awesome blog. So I decided. If not for anyone else, then for myself. A sort of online discussion with God. I pray that if anyone does see this, then they will realize who God really is. What God has actually done for us. Along the way I will share some of my bumps on the paved road.

Once I realized the need for a savior and accepted Christ, you could say that the road I travel on now is paved. As fellow believers know, being a Christian does not exempt us from hitting bumps on that paved road. If you are still traveling down a gravel road, and don't like where it is taking you, I would love to share with you on how turn it all around, get on the paved road, and how to deal with the bumps when you hit them.

No comments: